Oduwa Coin is the NextGen alternative to bitcoin. A cryptocurrency network that allows anyone to transfer digital cash to family, friends and vendors from anywhere to everywhere around the world with no fees. Oduwa Network is designed to be fast, efficient, eliminate fraud, no double spending and to empower the underserved communities around the world. Oduwa Coin is use for payment, trading, crowdfunding and low-cost energy-efficient PoS Mining. Oduwa originated from the ancient Benin kingdom meaning "The Road Map to Wealth, where the believe is, your money should work for you and not against you." Those were symbols of the kingdom’s power and wealth through trade. ODUWA Is Alive and Born to Live Forever Again on Blockchain. In the Oduwa community, everyone can buy, sell, make payment, give donation, engage in mining with Oduwa Coin blockchain wallet and build wealth as long as they respect Oduwa kingdom rules.
-:ODUWA KINGDOM RULES:-
1. Don't liquidate your entire portfolio. A community designed to empower each other.
2. Buying more Oduwa will increase the price of the next OWC.
3. There are only 21 Million ODUWA COIN worldwide; scarcity will create demand.
4. Use Oduwa Coin wisely for legal activities.
5. Early believers benefit the most.
6. No transaction Fees to receive and send Oduwa Coin.
7. User security is our No1. Priority, offenders will be banned without warning.
8. Oduwa Coin is digital cash, do not share your login details with anyone.
9. Enable the three layers of authentication to your wallet for maximum security.
10. Give back to your community on your capital gain.
ODUWA COIN is devoted to a selfless, fearless democracy, fairness, trust-economy, equality, self-governance, no-hierarchy and love for all humanity. A community where every coin is like gold. Every trade, buy or sell on ODUWA network, has no transaction fees for all OWC Coin holders for being an early believers. Each ODUWA COIN added or removed from circulation, the price of the next COIN might increase or decrease automatically by a fractional amount of OWC (about .0000001 OWC). When a user purchases OWC COIN, the value is worth slightly more due to the algorithm calculated (Demand & Supply) on the network. Oduwa Coin holders will benefit from the price increase. There are only 21 Million ODUWA COIN worldwide, when user sell OWC , the value is slightly less. Selling ODUWA COIN is like saying that the trader has lost faith in ODUWA because community recommend that the user spend their ODUWA and not sell ODUWA . ODUWA manages the economy but cannot affect the price of the COIN. The price could rise and fall, subject to the community trust.
Those who trust ODUWA and hold OWC the longest will benefit the most. We are committed to increasing accessibility and the growth of Oduwa.
Join Oduwa community Now at www.oduwa.io
Algorithm: Scrypt Type:PoW/PoS Coin name :ODUWA COIN Coin Ticker :OWC Block reward :10 Premine:14,700,000 MAX Supply:21,000,000 Mineable Max rewards: 6,300,000 StakeMinAge:8 hours StakeMaxAge:unlimited TargetSpacing :60 seconds Maturity :20 blocks Trans confirm :3 block PoS percentage :2% per year
Download your Qt Wallet for staking , click on download link above. write to [email protected] if your experience any problem. To stake on your local machine - staking is available on Windows, Linux and Mac. Note; No mobile mining. Download the official QT wallet on your computer for mining. Install it, launch it, and wait for Blockchain sync. Miight take up to 24hrs depends on the blockheight. just keep your computer running during the installation. After that, click on Settings and choose "Encrypt wallet" Type a very secure passphrase you can remember. Restart the wallet Go on "receive" tab and generate an address to receive oduwa coin. Pos staking requires you have oduwa coin in your wallet to mine. On your exchange, make a withdraw to your generated address once you have the coin on your wallet, click on setting and choose "Unlock Wallet", type your passphrase and Enter Congratulations, welcome to the staking world, keep your wallet open for min 8hrs to Stake everything you can :D. Congratulations, welcome to the staking world, Happy Staking!
Oduwa Qt wallet PoS staking is available on Windows, Linux and Mac, allowing OWC miners or coin holders dual benefits of securing the blockchain network and also the creator of the next block chosen via a various combination of random selection of the amount of wealth or asset and age of OWC. Creating an opportunity for users to get incentives or reward based on amount OWC used for staking. Welcome to Low Cost Energy Efficient QT Mining!
All User must have to follow this step for updating Oduwa Wallet or Daemon.
1. Open your old OduwaCoin QT Wallet [Window/Mac/Linux] and wait for complete sync.
2. After full sync go to File,> Click Backup Wallet and take backup and save on your Desktop and exit from the wallet or close all mining wallet. Please remember name used during saving backup because we are going to use that backup on next step.
3. Now go to below path and rename folder name from OduwaCoin to Oduwacoin1. Directory of OduwaCoin on your computer, on search type %appdata% and locate OduwaCoin, rename to OduwaCoin1. - Windows: C:\Users\[YourUser]\AppData\Roaming\OduwaCoin - OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/OduwaCoin - Linux: ~/OduwaCoin.
4. Create new Folder on same directory with Name OduwaCoin and paste the backup file from desktop use save step 1 and rename to wallet.dat
5. Download bootstrap.dat from this link (https://github.com/ODUWAX/oduwacoin/releases/download/v22.214.171.124/OduwaCoin_Bootstrap.718290.zi) click and download the "OduwaCoin_Bootstrap.744090.zip" - extract the file and paste on OduwaCoin Folder. so in AppData OduwaCoin folder there will be only 2 files (wallet.dat and bootstrap.dat)
6. Now you are good to go now. Download new [Window/Mac/Linux] wallet update.
8. Extract New zip to desktop - delete all previous version prior, and start Run.. it will take 10-15 for complete sync. Don't forget to Read "How to Stake Oduwa coin." If you have zero active connection follow the next guide to add seed server connections on buttom page.
All User must have to follow this step if you have zero active connection
1. Stop your wallet. 2 - search run on start menu and open this. %appdata%\OduwaCoin
2. open OduwaCoin.conf file on notepad and add this lines. addnode=126.96.36.199 addnode=188.8.131.52 addnode=184.108.40.206 addnode=220.127.116.11 addnode=18.104.22.168 4 - Start your wallet again. you will get automatic connection in your wallet. If there is no OduwaCoin.conf notepad you can manually add it to the folder
3. First you need to find your wallet directory. In Windows it can be found at C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\Appdata\Roaming\OduwaCoin. In Linux it should be at /home/USER/.OduwaCoin-DIR. Inside your wallet folder you should see several files such as blocks, peers.dat, wallet.dat, OduwaCoin.conf etc. Nodes should be added in the .conf file. In some wallets you may not find this .conf file and in such case you have to create one.
4. How to create a .conf file, all you have to do is copy the wallet folder name, create a text document and save it as OduwaCoin.conf Now open the .conf file in notepad or notepad ++ and paste all the node lists. Once done, save the .conf file and re open your wallet. That is it! Your wallet should now connect to the network and start synchronizing. If you have further question contact [email protected] Thank You Oduwa Dev Team "Empower Yourself"
4. Welcome to Oduwa Coin staking world - Stake and harvest everything like a farmer.